1. RaffleSource is a product and intellectual property of GS Communication, Zürcherstrasse 13, 8854 Siebnen SZ, Switzerland (herewith RS, referring either to the product or to GS Communications GmbH). It is a registered trademark.
2. RS respects the user's right on data protection. It provides its service in accordance with the Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection.
4. RS users may post reviews, comments, and other content, submit suggestions, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
5. RS may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as subcontractors, or to any member of GS Communication GmbH group of companies, such as subsidiaries or holding company, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in the terms and conditions or in this policy.
6. Information that RS collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which RS operates in order to enable RS to use the information in accordance with the terms and conditions of use or this policy. This may include countries, which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area (e.g. the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India).
7. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.